UES Mission, Vision, and Values:
The entire faculty and staff of Unity Elementary promises to ensure that all students learn and that failure is not an option.
At Unity Elementary we collaborate to find the best research based strategies to ensure that all students receive differentiated instruction that helps them to succeed. We continually learn together through professional learning communities to promote self-reflection and increase student learning.
- We will use data to make all instructional decisions.
- Student learning and mastery will take precedence over grades.
- We will provide students with differentiated instruction.
- We will ensure that higher level learning is being taught in every classroom every day.
- We will strive for all of our students to work above grade-level.
- We will do whatever it takes to benefit our students and help them to achieve.